Please Tell Me

April 16, 2015

Please tell me
I Ask some questions now.
how to face the truth?
how to make a decision?
how to choose ?
how to run from hate, from prejudice, from the past ?
how to run from regret ?
how to kick the fear ?
how to walk now without see the past and be brave to face tomorrow ?

Can you tell me ?
What it's life ?
What it's the aim of our life, or you life ?
What can i do, to make a good life, to meet God in the paradise ,and not in the hell?
What can i do, to make my life simple, not very longer but happy and meaningful
What i must do?

Can you show me
Why we must catch my dream?
Why passion is important?
Why i must life?
Why i'm here now, why i was born?

Please tell me if you know...



Please tell me if you find a wrong grammar, i just learn to write in english.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Jangan ragu untuk berkomentar, kawan!

Popular Posts

My Instagram