So many

April 09, 2015

So many sleepless
So many things that i worry about
so many questions without answers
so many things on my mind
so many regrets
so many things who make me feel chaotic without know the causes

i want no trouble
i want no pain
i want no regret
i want no worry


i just try to fix everthing i broken
i just try to find me 
i just try to be brave
i just try to be calm
i just try to be fearless
but i can't

who's my enemy? The answer is me
I can't kill myself but i must kill the thought, the fears
i think this problem never have the ending
die? i think i gonna get the other problem after life
and i know the person who help me. It's me, just me. Cause it is from of me
But, please pray for me. To be better. 

i wanna disappear
i wanna never come into the world
but it's impossible
so
i try to accept
but it's so hard
i know that run away from the life isn't good
but i don't know what should i do
i life with some worries, i'm afraid to face the world
nothing can change me except me

i dont wanna life longer but i dont wanna die today or next year
I have Allah. I know Allah always love me. I don't know what happen tomorrow. But i try to believe the life is good


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Jangan ragu untuk berkomentar, kawan!

Popular Posts

My Instagram