Tired and confused

Oktober 14, 2014

I try to write this with English.  My English not good, but i want it. So if you read this, and find something wrong, i hope you understand about it.
I feel tired. I feel tired and i dunno why i feel it. I just walk from my boarding house to campus, maybe 1 Km, and i do that everyday. And i back to my boarding with UNS's bus. So i think that not the caused. I went to my campus at 6.50 am, i studied from 7;30 until 9;20 am. I eat some food ( of course rice and veggie ) . I sat with my friend, we've talked. And at 1;30 pm till 3 pm. Studied Statistic.
Then, I drank milk, eat some biscuits and watch a movie in my room. I print my journal review. I tried to sleep but my brain asked me to do some tasks ( my to do list today) . So i wake up. Eat noodle, a cup of coffee, and i sing some song. But i still tired. Arrrgh! I want sleep but i can't . I want to do something but i confused. Okay. Maybe i must stop write this and to do something. Like make a mind mapping for brain anatomy test . Oke bye.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Jangan ragu untuk berkomentar, kawan!

Popular Posts

My Instagram